The Hagedorn Little Village School provides a wide array of programs and services to children and families.
Educational Programs and services are provided to children residing in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and New York City. Our programs and services are provided at no cost to families.
- Early Intervention Services (Birth – 3 years)
- Pre-School Services (3-5 years)
- Center-Based self-contained classes
- Center-Based Inclusion classes
- Special Education Itinerant Teacher (SEIT)
- Related Services (Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Diagnostic)
- Evaluations (Psychological, Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Diagnostic)
- Elementary School Program (5-12 years)
- Center-based self-contained classes
- Itinerant Services
For more information on our programs please click on the links above or use the menu to navigate to the appropriate page.